PDMP September Summit to focus on animal care and employees.
The Professional Dairy Managers of Pennsylvania is taking the lead on issues of highest concern in the dairy industry. The September Summit will focus on animal care issues as the industry strives to build consumer confidence in the quality of dairy products and the welfare of animals.
Of course, great animal care can’t happen without great care for the people who work in the dairy. I am honored to present two workshops at the PDMP September Summit:
- ‘Getting Employees to “Do the Right Thing,”‘ will focus on employee performance from motivation to follow up.
- “Identifying and Developing Leaders,” will focus on that crucial transition from high performer to leader.
Take time to join us at the September Summit.
For all my agribusiness friends, how can I help you to add value with your customers?
Let’s talk about booking some large or small group meetings to focus on:
- Leadership and supervisory skills development
- Transition planning, how to develop the managers of the future
- How to Attract and Keep the Best Employees
©2017 Richard Stup